The Perfect Gift for the Curry Lover in your Life.
Contains a serving tracy, rice spoon, 6 curry kits, an apron and cotton shopper.
1 x Keep Korma Arpon
1 x Keep Korma Cotton Shopper
1 x Tray
1 x Rice Spoon
6 x Curry On Cooking Kits
- 1 x Korma Curry Kit (mild) 30g: Korma is a creamy and fragrant curry full of flavour. (Not just for wimps!). It’s a Mughlai dish from North India and is typically made with cream and nuts which adds extra richness.
- 1 x Tikka Masala Curry Kit (Mild) 30g: Tikka Masala is creamy spiced tomato dish with a hint of lemon. It’s said to be the nation’s favourite dish.
- 1x Biryani Rice Curry Kit (Mild) 30:g Biryani Rice is an Indian classic rice dish perfect with any currylicious curry.
- 1 x Pakora Spice Kit (Med) 30g: Pakoras are a firm favourite – a sheer delight of crispy vegetables coated in a spicy chickpea flour, the spice kit can be used to make vegan, meat or fish pakoras.
- 1 x Balti Curry Kit (Medium) 30g: Balti is a style of cooking, almost like a stir fry. It’s said to be invented in the UK. Birmingham lays claim to being the birthplace of Balti. Balti literally translates from the Punjabi as bucket! Balti describes the pot in which food is cooked and served, a flat-bottomed, two-handled wok.
- 1 x Bombay Potatoes Kit (Mild/Medium) 30g: Bombay Potatoes a bit on the side! A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish. They make a great alternative to roast potatoes, instead of cubing try mashing and serving with sausages.